Looking To Make A Server At Mgn? Doors Are Open!

Bibliophile

Developer
Staff member
Had hoped to see this fixed but, this is redundant (after the announcements)

"Public servers are difficult to run. Therefore they make a great test of one’s commitment to leading a server. 8 layers of steel are needed to make something secure from griefers. We also recommend laying down 25-40 portals at spawn so that griefers don’t dig under the spawn portal making it impossible for users to leave the spawn. Do this as soon as you can.

Public servers are difficult to run. Therefore they make a great test of one’s commitment to leading a server. 8 layers of steel are needed to make something secure from griefers. We also recommend laying down 25-40 portals at spawn so that griefers don’t dig under the spawn portal making it impossible for users to leave the spawn. Do this as soon as you can. You should be ready for 12-16 players to join your server in the first 20 minutes."

---

Great idea on the server idea voting page! But please add the ability to delete suggestions!!!

jorden138

1st class Beta Colonial
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Hey guys would it be a brand new map or could I choose a map of kne of my sp?

Bibliophile

Developer
Staff member
Hey guys would it be a brand new map or could I choose a map of kne of my sp?
9. Can I import and existing world?
We can import worlds from an existing server, but unfortunately not from devices. Email us and we'll arrange the transfer of your save game.

From blockserver's FAQ. I believe it still may be possible however....

S

Severus Snape

So if we can't actually get PayPal to fund ourselves for the first $5, what happens? :/

HOPE 25

HOPE 25

If you do a great job/get approved, we continue to fund the server for you.
So this means that if we do a good job taking care of it MGN pays for it? Because if I have to pay for it I can't afford it, but I could give you guys the idea I had for the server and you could make it.

Patreon